WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOUR LASH APPOINTMENT:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser. (A $15 Surcharge will apply if you wear mascara to any appointment. This also, applies to any promotions or vouchers purchased. NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Please remove contact lenses and wear your glasses after your application.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early before your appointment to complete your initial consultation before your procedure.
- Do not apply any oil or moisturizers to natural lashes.
NEW TO EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Eyetopia Beauty Boutique & Spa Services can take your eyelashes from subtle to dramatic and to outright fabulous! You chose your length, curl, color and fullness! Our exciting techniques will transform your lashes into lush, beautiful, longer lashes by applying our faux lash extensions directly on to your natural lash – one at a time. Lashes are weightless, comfortable, long lasting and waterproof. You will love them!
Eyelash extensions are applied with an adhesive that dries soft allowing lashes to stay flexible and bouncy. Because the bonding is to each individual lash and not to skin, extensions will last significantly longer – up to 6-8 weeks and with regular touch-ups indefinitely. They look and feel identical to natural lashes – but with much more oomph!
Benefits of Eyelash Extensions:
- Low Maintenance & Effortless
- Accentuate & Enhance Your
- Natural Lashes
- Waterproof (Swim, Exercise & Cry)
- No More Applying Mascara
Lasts Indefinitely with Touch-Ups
1. What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions lengthens and thickens eyelashes with single strands of mink, silk or synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to individual eyelashes, one lash at a time, for a natural, elegant and luscious look. Eyelash extensions are perfect for special occasions as well as for every day wear.
2. What do they look like and how do they feel?
Eyelash extensions look and feel completely real and natural.
These faux “mink” lashes are light weight super silky and so soft you will want to pet them. You can choose a Full Set (approximately 45-60 lashes per eye) Or a Half Set (approximately 30 lashes per eye).
Extra Thick Lashes- for those of you who love the Dramatic look, New .20mm diameter lashes add so much volume YOU WILL TURN HEADS.
Volume Lashes- Same beautiful look in Less time. You will need sturdy lashes to hold these, 2 or more lashes attached to each 1 of yours. (Additional Charge)
Want More Curl?? Our C and D curl lashes curl up and dramatically out to really open up your eyes.
FUN LASH COLORS including blue, yellow, green, red, pink, brown and more. (Special Order)
3. How long do Eyetopia Beauty Boutique & Spa Lashes Last?
Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions can last up to 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes and lifestyle. Touch-ups are recommended every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain a full look. Eyetopia Beauty Boutique & Spa adhesives are specially formulated with a unique waterproof bonding agent to last. Other glues may not last as long because of an inferior bonding ingredient.
4. Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing lashes?
Yes, Our specially formulated bonding agent allows you to shower, swim, exercise, sleep and spa worry-free while wearing lashes . You can enjoy
these lashes with little need to adjust your lifestyle. Please do not swim or spa for 48 hours after the procedure to allow the bonding agent to fully cure.
5. How often should I get touch-ups?
We recommend getting a touch up every 2 to 4 weeks. A natural eyelash falls off every 60 to 90 days on average due to the natural growth cycle and is naturally replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. At any given moment, each of your natural eyelashes is at a different stage of its life cycle. A touch-up is needed to replenish the lashes that have completed their life cycle.
6. Can I apply Eyelash Extensions Lashes to my own eyelashes?
Only a trained professional will be able to safely apply eyelash extensions. Unprofessional application or self-application may cause eye injury, clumpy, unnatural looking lashes, or damage to your own lashes. Eyetopia Spa specialists are trained and certified to apply one lash at a time to your individual natural eyelashes to achieve long, thick, luscious, and natural looking.
7. Can I apply mascara to lashes?
One of the main advantages of Eyelash Extension Lashes is never needing mascara again. However, if you must have the mascara look, only water-based mascara can be used. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATER-PROOF MASCARA. Special Mascara can be purchased at Eyetopia Beauty Boutique & Spa. Waterproof mascara along with any type of oil-based mascara will dissolve the bonding agent and cause the lashes to fall off.
8. Can you describe the application process?
You will be comfortably reclined with your eyes closed in a private room while extensions are applied individually to your natural eyelashes. Depending on the experience of the professional applying Lashes, it generally takes between 60 to 90 minutes to apply one full set of lashes. The procedure is so relaxing and comfortable that many clients fall asleep.
9. How much does it cost for an application of Lashes?
Depending on your location and the amount of eyelash extensions needed, Eyetopia Beauty Boutique & Spa charges between $100 and $225 for a full set.
10. Who uses Eyelash Extensions?
Hollywood has long since enjoyed extending their beauty with Eyelash Extensions. Models and actors have been using eyelash extensions for years. Now, you can have them too. Because they look so real, anyone could be wearing them and you would never know! Be the first in your area to wear Eyelash Extensions.
11. Is the product FDA approved? Is it safe?
Currently the FDA is not regulating eyelash extensions because the eyelash extensions are applied to the natural eyelash hairs and do not touch the skin. The primary ingredient in our glue is the same ingredient used by plastic surgeons in the U.S. for suture-less wound closure. The application process is pain-free and relaxing. In fact, many clients fall asleep during the procedure. However, improper application by an unqualified technician can cause damage to your eyes and lashes. Do not trust your eyes to just anyone applying eyelashes.
MAINTAINING YOUR EYELASHES:
- The main points to follow are that you cannot get the lashes wet for 26 hours after they are applied.
- You cannot use any oil based makeup removers or products on the lashes or around the eyes.
- Brush them gently daily with a clean mascara brush.
- Should you decide to use mascara, only special mascara designed for eyelash extensions can be used on these eyelashes. Special Mascara can be purchased from Eyetopia Beauty Boutique & Spa.
- Clean lashes with a soft brush with gentle soap or oil-free makeup remover at least once a week.
- Do not pull or rub eyelashes. Doing so will cause lashes to prematurely shed.
- Lastly, learn how to sleep like a princess!!